Zhivas Hygienic Disinfection
- Bacteria – BDS EN 13697:2002, BDS EN 1276:2002 и BDS EN 14561:2006
- Micobacteria – BDS EN 14348:2005
- MRSA – BDS EN 1040:2006
- Fungi – BDS EN 13697:2002, EN 14562:2006 и BDS EN 1650:1998
- Viruses – BDS EN 14476
- Spores – BDS EN 13704:2002
- Surface treatment
- Cleaning and disinfecting of medical instruments
- Hands and skin washing and disinfection
Creamlike chlorhexidine digluconate based preparation for skin disinfection with bactericidal (incl. tuberculocidal), virucidal (HIV, Herpes simplex, Parainfluenz virus type 3) and fungicidal action.
• Chlorhexidin Digluconate – 1 g / 100 g
Zhivahex cream is Biodegradable.
Doesn’t cause skin sensibilisation even after multiple applications, softens the skin and mucous membranes.
Fast irreversible and long-lasting disinfecting effect – from within 30 seconds lasting up to over 2 hours.
Zhivasept Gluconate Forte is a fast acting antiseptic for hygienic and surgical hands disinfection and pre-operative and prior to medical manipulations skin disinfection Bactericidal (incl MRSA), mycobactericidal (incl. tuberculocidal), virucidal (Murine, Adeno, Vaccinia – enveloped viruses) and fungicidal action.
– Chlorhexidine digluconate 2g /100 g
– Propan-2-ol 70g /100 g